Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 3204
A few works of Anson Uriel Hancock with a small biography, obituaries of Hancock and his wife, records of their children, short stories, and reviews.
The collection consists of two photographic negatives showing officers of Aquatte.
The Archie Campbell Powell Medical School Cartoons collection comprises material created by Archie Campbell Powell and Ralph Cory Moore. The collection contains cartoons drawn by Powell and photographed by Moore including booklets of the cartoons, photographs and negatives of the cartoons.
Includes two czech heritage pamphlets
The records contain albums of photographs and materials from exhibits such as reviews, artist statements, slides, publicity, articles, early digitally generated photomontage quilts, exhibit cards, and catalogs. The records also include a journal by Arlé Sklar-Weinstein that accompanied a traveling exhibit, publications, and digital media.
The collection includes correspondence, curricula, rosters, syllabi, schedules, board meeting minutes, and other records related to the ASTP program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The Arnold Air Society scrapbooks document the tenth annual military ball on March 3, 1961, and activities of the organization from 1966-1968.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing Arnold Society members.
The Arthur Charles Stokes Papers comprise material created by and about Dr. Arthur C. Stokes. The collection contains news clippings, photographs, and article reprints.
The collection consists of a short manuscript by Arthur E. Bestor that briefly describes the history of Chautauquas and their contributions to adult education. The typed manuscript is dated August 14, 1929.
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
Includes an 8mm film and DVD of Arthur Sass operating threshing machine at Ak-sar-ben Centennial Celebration of Nebraska
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2720
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 457
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 25
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 432
- Agriculture 223
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 80
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 39
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less