Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 3280
"Agronomy" publication from the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture from 1995.
"Agronomy and Horticulture" publication from 2002.
This collection contains annual reports, materials on horticulture and an Academic Program Review for 1991.
"Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln," newsletter from the Department of Agronomy.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. This is the current location of the Technical Services Dept and the Dean’s office. The materials in this collection were donated by Bernard E Bailey, who was an occupant of Love Library, and who personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The papers of Albert A. Reed consist primarily of correspondence, minutes, reports, and publications of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The Alice C. Towne Deweese Papers comprise material created by Alice Deweese about her father Dr. Solon Towne, an early Omaha doctor. The collection contains family biographies and manuscripts of early Omaha medicine.
The records consist of an exhibit booklet and art piece from Gifts from the Pavement.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The records include published copies of the inauguration address Benton presented on September 6, 1871, as classes commenced at the University of Nebraska. The correspondence includes handwritten letters written to Benton's father.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2758
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 454
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Robert S. Wigton Department of Special Collections and Archives 47
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 21
- Photographs 436
- Agriculture 224
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 157
- correspondence 146
- Scrapbooks 109
- personal papers 101
- newsletters 98
- Quilts 83
- Sports 81
- clippings (information artifacts) 66
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 48
- Universities and colleges--Administration 43
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 39
- Education 35
- Intercollegiate Athletics 31
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 11
- French 10
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 3
- Slovak 3
- Japanese 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 119
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 35
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 11
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- Sandoz, Mari, 1896-1966 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 + ∧ less