Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 3132
"Agronomy and Horticulture" publication from 2002.
This collection contains annual reports, materials on horticulture and an Academic Program Review for 1991.
"Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln," newsletter from the Department of Agronomy.
This club was formerly known as the Trik, Klod & Kernal Club.
"Agronomy Tips" publication from the Department of Agronomy, 1955-1965.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing members of AGYW and AGYM.
Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. This is the current location of the Technical Services Dept and the Dean’s office. The materials in this collection were donated by Bernard E Bailey, who was an occupant of Love Library, and who personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
The papers of Albert A. Reed consist primarily of correspondence, minutes, reports, and publications of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The Alexander S. von Mansfelde collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Alexander S. von Mansfelde. The collection contains articles, lectures, and patient examination notes.
The records consist of an exhibit booklet and art piece from Gifts from the Pavement.
All Nebraska Arboretum materials.
The All University Fund (AUF) was created to organize, promote, and administer all solicitations of money from the student body of the University of Nebraska. The collection consists of fundraising letters, a campaign manual, photographic prints, and negatives.
This Collection consists of the publications of Allen Dittmer, from the years 1972 to 1982. Also included is a newspaper article about Dittmer.
The collection consists of published addresses celebrating the University of Nebraska in September 1871. There are letters written to Benton's father from 1871 to 1876.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2664
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 452
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 14
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 222
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 96
- newsletters 95
- Sports 80
- Quilts 71
- clippings (information artifacts) 64
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- programs (documents) 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- French 7
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less