Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 3169
The papers of Belle Hauser are composed of six diaries and a small amount of correspondence. Hauser was a teacher in Pennsylvania, which she discussed in her diaries. Her collection makes reference to her interest in and perhaps involvement in the Temperance Movement and the Democratic Party. One of her letters discusses the evils of liquor (possibly a portion of a speech).
The photo album contains black and white photograph prints relating to the Bennett and Allen families, with additional extended family possibly represented. The majority are individual or group portraits. With the exception of Palto Alto, no locations are listed and the date range includes the years 1913, 1942, 1951, and 1977, among others.
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. Bernard E Bailey, an occupant of Love Library, personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
This small collection contains the program from the November 31, 1931, University of Omaha Homecoming football contest against Wayne; two copies of the Municipal University of Omaha Student Council Constitution; and a few newspaper clippings.
The collection includes correspondence, writings by Evans, biographical information, photographs, teaching materials, collected articles and clippings, and subject files. Most of the materials relate to Evans' work in economics, in particular agricultural and rural economics.
This small collection includes oversized reproductions of Bertha Mengedoht family photos, reproductions of newspaper clippings, one photograph of a display featuring art objects donated by Mengedoht, and a photocopy of the last will and testament of Bertha Mengedoht Hatz.
Black scrapbook documenting University of Omaha activities includes photographs, news clippings, and ephemera.
Contains news clippings, newsletters (1999-2001), event programs, dance cards (1890s-1908), membership information, and photographs of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity.
The autograph album of Bethel Vaughn of Fullerton, Nebraska, includes entries to the young girl from family, friends, and a teacher. All rhymes and notes to the child are dated 1911-1913. The decorative cover of the autograph album is green with gold detail and a rural image of two cows near a small body of water.
The papers of Betti Coleman Sage include programs, invitations, photographs, news clippings, and other ephemera from her years as a OU student (1955-1957) as well as some material from the University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association in the 1970s.
The collection includes ephemera such as invitations and programs. received by Betty J. Ingram Landstrom mostly related to Sigma Chi Omicron, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority events. Some of the different types of parties include a "Chinese Dinner Party" and a "Tramp Party."
Drawings and sketches related to dating, dancing, movies, relaxing, and playing sports.
Contains World War II widow Betty Owen’s collected materials of living and deceased World War II widows from the Rainbow Division Veterans Association. Materials include directories, memorial files, lists of birth and death dates, obituaries, correspondence, and other biographical materials.
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Bi-Centennial Plans and Activities materials from 1976.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2700
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 450
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 17
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 427
- Agriculture 223
- records (documents) 171
- photographs 156
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 101
- personal papers 100
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 75
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Universities and colleges--Administration 37
- Education 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 + ∧ less
- Czech 23
- German 13
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 29
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less