Showing Collections: 3091 - 3120 of 3200
The volleyball records include correspondence and records of the beginnings of competitive volleyball at UNL, media guides, and programs.
The Alexander S. von Mansfelde collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Alexander S. von Mansfelde. The collection contains articles, lectures, and patient examination notes. Original written works of Dr. von Mansfelde are also included in the collection dating from the 1880s to the 1910s.
Audio recordings of a 1959 horticulture seminar, 1973 Open Space and Urban Growth Planning conference, and 1982 Tree Improvement Conference that took place in Lincoln, Nebraska. All materials were recorded by Walter Bagley.
The collection consists of materials related to Walter Erbach's work as a professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and include course materials in engineering drawing, statistics, descriptive geometry, strength of materials, engineering communication, engineering mechanics, and computer FORTRAN.
Dating from 1892-1894, the collection is comprised of a few letters from Walter H. Page to Charles Leonard Moore regarding poetry and publishing, and a letter from Page to Annie Nathan Meyer rejecting a manuscript of essays.
The records consist of reports, recommendations, publications, correspondence, and lists of war emergency cases of students who have withdrawn from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
"Water Current" publication from the Nebraska Water Center from 1994-2000.
Water for Food Institute, Records contains publications, programming, schedules, and conference proceedings of the Water for Food Conference. Also included is a Water for Food annual report and a map of Nebraska’s water resources.
Thurman's self-published his autobiography, titled Wayne E. Thurman: His Life and Military Service, in 2009. Thurman writes about growing up on a farm near Oconto, Nebraska, his experience as an agricultural engineer and Reserved Officer Training Corp (ROTC) student at the University of Nebraska (1930-1936), and his service in the United States Air Force during World War II.
The Weldon Kees Book Collection comprises the published works of Weldon Kees, both books and periodical issues, along with a bibliography and a small assortment of news clippings.
The collection includes manuscripts and publications written by Wesley C. Meierhenry, evaluation reports, subject files, and materials collected by Meierhenry for research and reference purposes. Much of the collection relates to the use of technology and media in education.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Wesley House members and activities.
The collection consists of building plans and materials related to the dedication of the Westbrook Music Building.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2720
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 457
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 21
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 432
- Agriculture 223
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 80
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 39
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less