Showing Collections: 3061 - 3090 of 3200
College of Arts and Sciences
Included are a photograph of Vera Barnshaw, a birthday card from Ronald Regan, a graduation booklet listing all who graduated that year and who were in attendance, and a memo from Lori Shriner with information about a biography of the Fall family.
Veterans Administration Manual, Contracts and Payments for the Education or Training of Veterans in Schools, Colleges and Universities, 1947
This collection contains general materials and a 1981 Executive Summary collected from the Veterinary Science department from 1920-1981.
Includes "Intellectual Engagement and Achievement at UNL," a report from the Blue Sky Committee under the direction of Academic Affairs.
Includes "Report of Research Funding," 2007-2010.
Includes propaganda leaflets in both English and Vietnamese, newspaper clippings from American and Vietnamese newspapers, and a photo of a North Vietnamese soldier.
The collection consists of a few newspaper clippings and articles by and on Viljhalmur Stefansson, his experiences with arctic explorations, and the Stefansson Collection at Dartmouth College Library. The writings by Stefansson are, “What Do You Know That Isn’t So?” and “Food and Food Habits In Alaska and Northern Canada”.
The records contain Virginia Graham's design process and templates for various quilts and a workbook.
The Vivian Robenstein collection contains letters and postcards sent to teenager and young woman Vivian Robenstein by multiple friends. The topics of the letters include romances and relationships, dances, becoming an adult, working as a hairdresser or hairstylist, driving in cars, and other interests and activities of daily life.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Ag. Club.
The collection consists of three photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Homemaking Education Association.
Region VI of the Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) includes Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2720
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 457
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 21
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 432
- Agriculture 223
- records (documents) 173
- photographs 158
- correspondence 143
- Scrapbooks 105
- personal papers 102
- newsletters 96
- Sports 81
- Quilts 80
- clippings (information artifacts) 65
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 50
- Student organizations 48
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- diaries 46
- Universities and colleges--Administration 39
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 37
- Education 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- posters 30 + ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 14
- French 10
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 19
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 11
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7 + ∧ less