Showing Collections: 3031 - 3060 of 3132
The collection consists of materials related to Walter Erbach's work as a professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and include course materials in engineering drawing, statistics, descriptive geometry, strength of materials, engineering communication, engineering mechanics, and computer FORTRAN.
Dating from 1892-1894, the collection is comprised of a few letters from Walter H. Page to Charles Leonard Moore regarding poetry and publishing, and a letter from Page to Annie Nathan Meyer rejecting a manuscript of essays.
"Water Current" publication from the Nebraska Water Center from 1994-2000.
Water for Food Institute, Records contains publications, programming, schedules, and conference proceedings of the Water for Food Conference. Also included is a Water for Food annual report and a map of Nebraska’s water.
Wayne E. Thurman, Military Biography contains the autobiography, Wayne E. Thurman: His LIfe and Military Service, self-published in 2009 by Wayne and Lloy Thurman. In his autobiography, Thurman writes about growing up on a farm near Oconto, Nebraska, his experience as an agricultural engineering and ROTC student at the University of Nebraska (1930-1936), and his service in the United States Air Force during World War II.
The Weldon Kees Book Collection comprises the published works of Weldon Kees, both books and periodical issues, along with a bibliography and a small assortment of news clippings.
The collection includes manuscripts and publications written by Wesley C. Meierhenry, evaluation reports, subject files, and materials collected by Meierhenry for research and reference purposes. Much of the collection relates to the use of technology and media in education.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Wesley House members and activities.
The collection consists of building plans and materials related to the dedication of the Westbrook Music Building.
The collection consists of awards banquet programs and newsletters from the UNL Wildlife Club.
- Language: English X
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2664
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 452
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections and Archives 14
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Archives and Special Collections 2
- Photographs 424
- Agriculture 222
- records (documents) 172
- photographs 157
- correspondence 143
- personal papers 101
- Scrapbooks 96
- newsletters 95
- Sports 80
- Quilts 71
- clippings (information artifacts) 64
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 49
- World War, 1939-1945 48
- Student organizations 47
- diaries 44
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 35
- programs (documents) 32
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- audiocassettes 30 ∧ less
- Czech 24
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- French 7
- Russian 4
- Chinese 3
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum 26
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 18
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 7 ∧ less