Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 171
The UNO Gender and Sexuality Resource Center Ephemera Collection includes material produced as well as collected by the UNO Gender and Sexuality Resource Center. Please see component records for description.
The records of the UNO Honors Program include meeting minutes, fliers, correspondence, photographs, and slides of the Honors Student Association as well as documents, slides, and videos of presentations by students and others associated with the UNO Honors Program.
The UNO Learning Center collection includes publications created by and used by the Learning Center at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, including annual reports (1981/1982-1993/1994, incomplete), "Your Class Act" (2000 program), and LD-CASE (Learning Disabilities-Community Advocacy, Support, Employment) Peer Workshop Training Manual (circa 1992/1993?).
The records of the UNO Medieval/Renaissance Studies minor include brochures, course offerings, events, faculty meeting minutes, and information about the student group. The Medieval/Renaissance Studies minor was officially approved in Spring 1999. A small amount of correspondence between faculty is also available along with the faculty by-laws approved in 2007.
The collection of material from the UNO Office of Multicultural Affairs includes documents created by and about the Summer Scholars program for high school juniors, programs, newsletters, and other documents about the office.
The UNO Parking Collection comprises University of Nebraska at Omaha Campus Security parking rules, regulations, and campus maps (1963 to the present); reports, proposals, and studies relating to parking, garages, and traffic flow on campus (1970 to 1994); and newspaper clippings about campus parking from the Gateway and various Omaha-area newspapers (1937 to 1982, predominantly from 1970 to 1982).
- photographs 54
- correspondence 48
- clippings (information artifacts) 29
- Scrapbooks 24
- minutes (administrative records) 21
- personal papers 20
- newsletters 18
- programs (documents) 17
- administrative reports 15
- brochures 15
- fliers (printed matter) 13
- posters 13
- slides (photographs) 13
- VHS (TM) 12
- CD-ROMs 11
- audiocassettes 11
- negatives (photographic) 11
- Queer Omaha Archives 10
- cultural artifacts 10 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 41
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 4
- Henry, Rita M. 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Facilities Management and Planning 3
- A.N.G.L.E., Incorporated 2
- Alpha Lambda Delta 2
- Belck, Nancy 2
- Christensen, John E. 2
- Herman, Chelsea 2
- Hofschire, Shari 2
- Langan, John T., 1941-2010 2
- Lipman, Matthew 2 + ∧ less