Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 596
The collection includes Worcester's correspondence; biographical information; manuscripts of papers, addresses, critiques, and workshops; and his published articles. Materials related to Worcester's work in the Philippines, France, and Germany.
The collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, a University Union history, centennial banquet materials, and original works by society alumni.
Contains news clippings, dance cards (about 1900), bylaws (1942), "Songs of Delta Delta Delta," (1942), and photographs of Delta Delta Delta Sorority.
Contains news clippings, event programs, and photographs of chapter house and members of Delta Gamma Sorority.
Contains news clippings, yearbooks (1929-1930), photographs of members and events of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, and event cards for Mother's Day (1923), 29th Annual Banquet (1923), and Squab Scramble banquet and dance (1923).
Contains news clippings and photographs of Delta Upsilon Fraternity members and events.
The files are arranged alphabetically.
The collection includes correspondence, committee information, minutes, reports, financial records, board of directors' records, information about sponsored activities, and printed materials such as newsletters and clippings.
The correspondence in this collection detail inquiries about donating the Bettis oral history materials to the American Quilt Study Group. The collection includes typed transcriptions and 9 cassette tapes of an oral interview with Dorothy Bettis done by Glenna Brock between May and September 1988. There are also photographs of selected quilts created by Bettis, with detailed information on the quilts.
The interview materials include subject files on individual quilters as well as 136 cassette tapes of interviews and speeches given at various quilting events. The subject files include biographical information and photos or slides of the interviewee, quilts they created or own, and correspondence with Dottie Moore.
The Maxwell Papers document his work with the forestry service throughout Nebraska. The records include field notebooks, outreach booklets that Maxwell either edited or wrote, newspaper clippings, photographs of Maxwell and his work, and awards received for his service as a forester and professor of the University of Nebraska. The records also include items relating to Maxwell's interest in the poetry of James Whitcomb Riley.
This collection contains mostly Ed Kopac's correspondence with different sources during his career as a Montana rancher and liverstock feeder. Included in the correspondence are letters to senators, lawyers, and people in business with Kopac. There is correspondence concerning the Czech Pioneer Memorial and his contributions to that organization.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less