Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 125
Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
This collection will include a variety of artworks and artifacts from, depicting, or otherwise related to Afghanistan. Please see the individual components for details.
This small collection includes oversized reproductions of Bertha Mengedoht family photos, reproductions of newspaper clippings, one photograph of a display featuring art objects donated by Mengedoht, and a photocopy of the last will and testament of Bertha Mengedoht Hatz.
The papers of Betti Coleman Sage include programs, invitations, photographs, news clippings, and other ephemera from her years as a OU student (1955-1957) as well as some material from the University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association in the 1970s.
The collection of photographer and author Bruce Richardson includes photographs, correspondence, manuscripts and publications, and other material related to Afghanistan, especially, the Soviet-Afghan War, beginning in the 1980s. Prior to his death, Richardson donated photographs and books to the collection at various times. For example, prior to October 2012, Richardson donated 13 high-quality photographs that document the later years of the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
The scrapbook created by UNO student Danielle Simpson while an undergraduate student documents her membership in Chi Omega sorority Zeta Delta Chapter (pledged January 26, 1985), working as a student Ambassador, scholastic achievements, and other student interests and activities. The scrapbook includes photographs, news clippings, correspondence, invitations, felt Chi Omega letters, Ambassador name badge, and other material. Also included is Simpson's Chi Omega pin.
Records of Eta Sigma Gamma Alpha Omega Chapter at the University of Nebraska at Omaha include photographs, brochures, and scrapbooks from circa 1986 to 2004. Eta Sigma Gamma was a health education honorary society.
Travel album or scrapbook documenting the trip of Gertrude Ball, Ridgway Ball, and Della Clapper from Omaha, Nebraska to the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Their trip is narrated with extensive handwritten text in the album and includes photographs, postcards, and ephemera.
The Hollie Bethel collection includes materials related to Dr. Hollie Bethel's life in education. She served as a professor of Teacher Education at the University of Nebraska at Omaha from about 1953 until 1977. The collection includes two photo albums which cover her life from the age of four weeks to the last years of her life (1913-1998); loose photographs; and photocopies of plaques.
- photographs 119
- records (documents) 56
- correspondence 55
- personal papers 38
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Scrapbooks 31
- slides (photographs) 22
- newsletters 18
- posters 17
- negatives (photographic) 16
- photograph albums 15
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- fliers (printed matter) 13
- Queer Omaha Archives 11
- minutes (administrative records) 11
- VHS (TM) 10
- souvenir programs 10
- administrative reports 9 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Valentine, Les 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- Barton, John M. 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Henry, Rita M. 2
- Metal-Corbin, Josie 2
- Newton, Ann 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. The Moving Company 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Women's Resource Center Student Agency 2
- A.N.G.L.E., Incorporated 1
- Alley-Poyner Macchietto Architecture 1
- Andrade, Dino 1 + ∧ less