Showing Collections: 421 - 450 of 601
The records consist of photographs and negatives from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Education and Human Sciences including photographs of faculty and staff, student teachers, award luncheons, receptions, their 90th anniversary, buildings, Advisory Board, conferences, guests and visitors, photographs for annual reports and brochures, and various events.
Contains College of Engineering reports and manuals, proposals newsletters, correspondence, and directories. Photographs include Department of Engineering banquets and events, staff and student portraits, E-Week events, studies and projects, and various organizations such as Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) and Women Interested in Engineering. Audiovisual materials include video of interviews, campus scenes, classrooms, and events.
Photographs of graduates from the School of Agriculture (now Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources) from 1901-1915.
Also contains one oversize(8" x 44") panoramic group photograph of Company D, Section A, First Battalion of the University of Nebraska Student Army Training Corps (SATC) in 1918.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing P.E. Club members.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the Presby Forum.
The collection consists of 26 photo negatives showing activities and members of Presby House.
The collection consists of one photographic print and six negatives showing members and activities of the Provost Corps.
The collection consists of 10 photo negatives showing Publication Board members.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members of the RAM Council seated around two tables.
Raymond Haggh, Music Scores contains course materials, correspondence, concert programs and posters, news clippings, photographs, and original music composed by Raymond Haggh from about 1948-1957.
The R.B. Warren, Animal Science Papers consists of membership rosters, competition scores, and team photographs of the University of Nebraska Livestock Judging Teams from 1909-1995. The papers contain glass slides and negatives of animal husbandry presentations on horses and livestock temperature. Significant materials include a unique 1883 tintype of cow, known as Nellie Hopewell, sweepstake winner of the Danville, Illinois Fair.
The collection consists of slides, slide-show scripts, and audio cassette recordings related to agriculture in Nebraska and the College of Agriculture.
The collection consists of one photographic print and two negatives showing members of the Red Cross.
The records consist of the magazine Research Nebraska, as well as related photographs, negatives, and contact sheets.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 471
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 130
- Photographs 436
- photographs 157
- correspondence 59
- records (documents) 58
- Scrapbooks 54
- personal papers 42
- clippings (information artifacts) 39
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- slides (photographs) 28
- World War, 1939-1945 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Italian 3
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 32
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Garoutte, Sally, 1925-1989 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Barbour, Erwin Hinkley, 1856-1947 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2 + ∧ less