Showing Collections: 541 - 570 of 596
The records of the UNO Honors Program include meeting minutes, fliers, correspondence, photographs, and slides of the Honors Student Association as well as documents, slides, and videos of presentations by students and others associated with the UNO Honors Program.
The collection of material from the UNO Office of Multicultural Affairs includes documents created by and about the Summer Scholars program for high school juniors, programs, newsletters, and other documents about the office.
The records of the Student Recreation and Leisure Society of the University of Nebraska at Omaha includes the organization's bylaws, documents and photographs about recreational offerings, fliers and other publicity items, mid-1990s gold tournament documents, and related materials about the group's recreational offerings.
The records of the UNO Women’s Resource Center student agency include administrative material created by the student agency as well as print and digital photographs (circa 1995-2014) and newsletters documenting the organization’s activities. A statement of purpose for the Women’s Resource from 1977 is the oldest document in the collection. The collection includes twelve signs created for the 2015 Homecoming drag show; one sign was deliberately ripped as part of that show's production.
Included are a photograph of Vera Barnshaw, a birthday card from Ronald Regan, a graduation booklet listing all who graduated that year and who were in attendance, and a memo from Lori Shriner with information about a biography of the Fall family.
Includes propaganda leaflets in both English and Vietnamese, newspaper clippings from American and Vietnamese newspapers, and a photo of a North Vietnamese soldier.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Ag. Club.
The collection consists of three photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Homemaking Education Association.
The volleyball records include correspondence and records of the beginnings of competitive volleyball at UNL, media guides, and programs.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less