Showing Collections: 511 - 540 of 596
The collection consists of one letter, a few news clippings, and two photograph negatives related to the activities of Theta Sigma Phi.
The collection of Thomas A. Rowland, OU class of 1950, includes his freshman beanie, three small red "Omaha U" pennants, a 1949 OU recreuitman booklet, a photograph, and news clippings.
The papers of Thomas Eighmy include maps, reports, documents, census and population studies, emails, and photographs of poppy fields related to his work in Afghanistan (1973).
College of Arts and Sciences
The collection includes printed materials and photographs related to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln men's track and field team.
One photograph of a group of men and women standing on the steps outside of an exhibition building at the Trans-Mississippi Exposition and Indian Congress, Omaha, Nebraska, 1898.
The collection consists of four photo negatives showing members of the Union Board.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing members and activities of the Union Chapel.
The Office of University Communications kept these staff files handy in case a photo or other information about a member of the UNO staff, faculty, or administrator was needed for a press release or internal statement.
This collection contains general materials concerning the University Libraries.
One large red scrapbook documenting activities of the OU Student Union Board and student life at the university through photographs, postcards, reproductions, news clippings, brochures, and other material.
The records include newspaper clippings from the University Program Council Committee and photograph albums of University Program Council events.
Scrapbook documents counseling and guidance program, faculty, staff, students, and alumni at the University of Nebraska at Omaha through photographs, news clippings, brochures, and other material. A strong focus is faculty, staff, and students in the College of Education. Scrapbook cover is printed with "University of Omaha 1908" and Arts & Sciences Hall.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less