Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 596
The Robert Gilmer and René Orduña collection is composed of personal and professional material from Gilmer and Orduña’s lives together. Most of the material covers the lives of Gilmer and Orduña in Omaha from the period after they left New York City in 1986 through the 2010s. The collection includes photographs, posters, programs, items from Gilmer and Orduña's wedding, and news coverage of Dixie Quicks, René Orduña, and RNG Gallery.
The collection contains propaganda leaflets and materials created by the Psychological Warfare Branch, along with descriptions of target audiences, information on the purpose of the leaflets, and translations. Selected examples of Japanese propaganda leaflets for Australian and U.S. troops are included. Additional items include newspapers published by the Office of War Information in the Philippines, photographs, posters, and Sandberg's diary from May 1943 through June 1945.
Photos, publications and CV materials relating to Robert Goss.
Roderick Kiracofe, Quilt Papers contains correspondence, quilt exhibition postcards and catalogs, magazine articles featuring Kiracofe, American quilt history research and notes, royalties and contracts, manuscript drafts, and photographs of quilts and images related to Kiracofe’s publications, The American Quilt and Cloth and Comfort, and other works.
The Royal Shakespeare Company visited the University of Nebraska at Omaha in March 1975, staging performances and holding workshops and instructional sessions. The collection includes photographs, a program, and a copy of the publication England in the Age of Shakespeare.
The collection consists of Kopecky's personal papers and includes biographical materials, correspondence, writings, subject files, and some newspaper clippings. The materials mainly relate to Kopecky's work as a political journalist after World War II. Almost all of the materials in the collection are in Czech. English translations are provided in quotations wherever possible.
The papers include Ruth Diamond Levinson's correspondence, drafts of papers and lectures, scrapbooks, photographs, publications, clippings, and bulletins related to physical education and teacher education.
The records include minutes, postcards, and mailings created by the Sheldon Art Association.
The materials include organizational records, minutes of meetings, financial reports, photographs, subject files, and materials relating to the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery.
This collection consists of cabinet card photographs of Adams Bromley and Mary Frances Sheldon, reproduction photographs of A. Bromley, Mary Frances, and other Sheldon family members copied from a family scrapbook for use at the Sheldon Museum of Art, photographs and cabinet cards of unidentified Sheldon family members, and photographs of a boat, a cat, and landscapes.
The collection consists primarily of national organization records but also includes Delta Chapter records such as minutes, programs of meetings, and membership lists.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less