Showing Collections: 571 - 596 of 596
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Wesley House members and activities.
The collection contains an assortment of materials including photographs, postcards, a leaf from a tree at Wilson’s birthplace in Virginia, reporductions of manuscripts, letters and cartoons.
Series 1. Gratton, Frank Stanton, Nebraska
Series 2. Olds, Elisabeth Omaha, Nebraska
Series 3. Leindekcer, Albert H.
Series 4. Byxbe, Lyman Omaha, Nebraska
Series 5. Miscellaneous
The collection includes correspondence, team photos, and programs from various wrestling meets.
The Morris papers include correspondence to his friends, colleagues, editors and publishers, and many other people who admired his published work. The manuscript materials include typescripts, editing galleys, and other documents associated with the publication of his novels, short stories, or criticism. There are also photographs of Morris, though no photograph material created by Morris.
This collection consists of College of Agriculture Dean W.W. Burr's subject files, personal correspondence, biographical information, photographs, publications, and speeches. The subject files cover a variety of topics, with many related to agriculture, chemical research, and education.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing Y group activities.
Photograph album of studio portraits of unidentified subjects including men, women, and children. Photographs are mostly from Vanliew’s Studio in York, Nebraska, yet also contain images from Excelsior Artem (York, Nebraska), Scott Stewart (York, Nebraska), Lee (York, Nebraska), Kennedy (York, Nebraska), Brazda (Dodge and Howells, Nebraska), and Smith California Photo Gallery.
The collection consists of five photo negatives showing members and activities of the Young Democrats.
The collection includes correspondence, proposed programs, student handbooks, event programs, conference brochures, annual reports, newsletters, photographs, and member information from the University of Nebraska Lincoln's YMCA.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less