Showing Collections: 571 - 600 of 600
The collection consists of three photographic prints and four negatives showing members of the Vocational Homemaking Education Association.
The volleyball records include correspondence and records of the beginnings of competitive volleyball at UNL, media guides, and programs.
The collection consists of three photo negatives showing Wesley House members and activities.
The collection contains an assortment of materials including photographs, postcards, a leaf from a tree at Wilson’s birthplace in Virginia, reporductions of manuscripts, letters and cartoons.
Series 1. Gratton, Frank Stanton, Nebraska
Series 2. Olds, Elisabeth Omaha, Nebraska
Series 3. Leindekcer, Albert H.
Series 4. Byxbe, Lyman Omaha, Nebraska
Series 5. Miscellaneous
The collection includes correspondence, team photos, and programs from various wrestling meets.
The Morris papers include correspondence to his friends, colleagues, editors and publishers, and many other people who admired his published work. The manuscript materials include typescripts, editing galleys, and other documents associated with the publication of his novels, short stories, or criticism. There are also photographs of Morris, though no photograph material created by Morris.
This collection consists of College of Agriculture Dean W.W. Burr's subject files, personal correspondence, biographical information, photographs, publications, and speeches. The subject files cover a variety of topics, with many related to agriculture, chemical research, and education.
The collection consists of two photo negatives showing Y group activities.
Photograph album of studio portraits of unidentified subjects including men, women, and children. Photographs are mostly from Vanliew’s Studio in York, Nebraska, yet also contain images from Excelsior Artem (York, Nebraska), Scott Stewart (York, Nebraska), Lee (York, Nebraska), Kennedy (York, Nebraska), Brazda (Dodge and Howells, Nebraska), and Smith California Photo Gallery.
The collection consists of five photo negatives showing members and activities of the Young Democrats.
The collection includes correspondence, proposed programs, student handbooks, event programs, conference brochures, annual reports, newsletters, photographs, and member information from the University of Nebraska Lincoln's YMCA.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 471
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 129
- Photographs 436
- photographs 157
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 54
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 38
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- slides (photographs) 27
- World War, 1939-1945 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Italian 3
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 32
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Garoutte, Sally, 1925-1989 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Barbour, Erwin Hinkley, 1856-1947 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Bruner, Lawrence, 1856-1937 2 + ∧ less