Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 596
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
The papers include correspondence, subject files, teaching materials, educational reports, publications, and biographical information, as well as correspondence and records related to the New School for Social Research.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and four negatives showing American Institute of Chemical Engineers members.
The collection consists of one photographic print and five negatives showing members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.
The collection consists of two photographic prints and five negatives showing members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
The collection consists of the personal papers of Anatole Mazour and includes correspondence, manuscripts, articles and reprints, journals and magazines, souvenir programs, travel information, newspaper clippings, photographs, and oversized materials. The majority of the materials relate to Mazour's research on Russian history and culture.
The collection consists of two photographic negatives showing officers of Aquatte.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing Arnold Society members.
Arthur T. Lobdel, Military Records contains correspondence, military records, maps, photographs, diaries, newspaper articles, and other records that document Lobdel’s experiences during World War I.
The collection consists of one photographic print and four negatives showing members of the Association of Student Chemical Engineers.
The majority of the materials deal with the internal workings of the Association of Women Students (AWS) and include correspondence, minutes of meetings, a constitution with revisions, and officer lists. AWS activities are documented through scrapbooks and photographs.
The collection consists of photographs showing members of the student organization BABW during the 1950s.
The collection consists of a minute book, several photographs, and scrapbooks that contain correspondence, newspaper clippings, brochures, photographs, and programs.
The collection consists of eight photo negatives showing activities and members of Baptist Students.
The collection includes University of Nebraska-Lincoln baseball team photographs, schedules, posters, and pamphlets.
The collection includes University of Nebraska men's basketball team photographs, schedules, banquet programs, newspaper clippings, and other printed materials related to the team.
The photo album contains black and white photograph prints relating to the Bennett and Allen families, with additional extended family possibly represented. The majority are individual or group portraits. With the exception of Palto Alto, no locations are listed and the date range includes the years 1913, 1942, 1951, and 1977, among others.
The 348th AirCorDet was a College Training Detachment of the Army Air Forces. While receiving training at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the 348th were occupants of the 3rd floor of Love Library. Bernard E Bailey, an occupant of Love Library, personally handled all regulation requirements of the 348th AirCorDet.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 468
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 128
- Photographs 432
- photographs 158
- correspondence 58
- records (documents) 57
- Scrapbooks 53
- personal papers 41
- clippings (information artifacts) 37
- Student organizations 31
- Agriculture 29
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- slides (photographs) 26
- Quilts 19
- photograph albums 19
- newsletters 18
- negatives (photographic) 17
- posters 17
- brochures 14
- cultural artifacts 14
- programs (documents) 14
- Audiovisual materials 13 + ∧ less
- Czech 8
- German 6
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Italian 2
- Russian 2
- Swedish 2
- Vietnamese 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Croatian 1
- Latvian 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Slovak 1 + ∧ less
- Municipal University of Omaha 19
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 17
- American Quilt Study Group 7
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 6
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Morris, Wright, 1910-1998 4
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 4
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln 3
- Cornhusker Marching Band 3
- Levinson, Ruth Diamond, 1911-2013 3
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 3
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 3
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 3
- Aldrich, Bess Streeter, 1881-1954 2
- Ballads, English -- United States 2
- Barton, John M. 2
- Block and Bridle Club, 1919- 2
- Boatright, Philip 2 + ∧ less