Showing Collections: 31 - 53 of 53
The records of the Omaha Symphony Orchestra predominantly document performances and public activities of the organization. The collection includes marketing and promotional materials (mostly late 1980s to the 2010s), concert programs, scrapbooks containing news clippings and ephemera (1950s-1980s), and other records. A small number of photographs (undated) and posters (predominantly 2000s) are also part of the collection. Audio and video recordings are not part of the collection.
Outdoor Adventures Photographs includes slide carousels of trips to Escalante, Grant Teto, Yucatan, and Mexico and scrapbooks of trips to Alaska, Minnesota, and New Mexico. Also included are photo prints of activities and events such as challenge courses, Outdoor Adventure facilities, driver’s training, winter backpacking, and indoor and outdoor rock climbing.
The two scrapbooks of Phi Delta Psi sorority at Omaha University include news clippings, photographs, invitations, programs, notecards, ephemera, and other material. The scrapbooks cover the period up to Phi Delta Psi joining the national sorority Alpha Xi Delta in 1950. The smaller of the two scrapbooks includes the silouette of a small dog on its cover.
The records consist of photographs, newspaper clippings, ephemera, song sheets, and scrapbooks.
One large red scrapbook documenting activities of the OU Student Union Board and student life at the university through photographs, postcards, reproductions, news clippings, brochures, and other material.
Scrapbook documents counseling and guidance program, faculty, staff, students, and alumni at the University of Nebraska at Omaha through photographs, news clippings, brochures, and other material. A strong focus is faculty, staff, and students in the College of Education. Scrapbook cover is printed with "University of Omaha 1908" and Arts & Sciences Hall.
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 31
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 22
- photographs 32
- Photographs 20
- clippings (information artifacts) 19
- records (documents) 16
- correspondence 12
- cultural artifacts 9
- photograph albums 9
- personal papers 7
- newsletters 6
- slides (photographs) 6
- VHS (TM) 5
- brochures 5
- minutes (administrative records) 5
- souvenir programs 5
- College students 4
- awards 4
- negatives (photographic) 4
- picture postcards 4
- posters 4 + ∧ less
- Vietnamese 1
- Municipal University of Omaha 10
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 7
- Keim, Franklin D., 1886-1957 2
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. College of Journalism and Mass Communications 2
- Association of Students of the University of Nebraska, 1919- 1
- Association of Women Students. University of Nebraska--Lincoln. 1
- Baker, Joe H. 1
- Ball, Gertrude 1
- Ball, Ridgway 1
- Baltimore (Cruiser) 1
- Beadle, George Wells, 1903-1989 1
- Biarritz American University (1945-1946) 1
- Briscoe, Marlin, 1945- 1
- CBS Radio Network 1
- CBS views the press 1
- Chi Omega, Kappa Chapter 1
- Chi Omega. Zeta Delta Chapter 1
- Christian Science monitor 1
- Clapper, Della 1
- Claussen, Connie 1 + ∧ less