Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains correspondence, articles and official publications by U.S. Congress, the Charter 77 Movement (in Czech), and other institutions and organizations. The materials cover the Charter 77 movement from its beginning to its end in the middle of the 1980s.
The collection consists of a list of participants, speeches, and papers from the Czech Immigrant Symposium held at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1992.
Czechoslovak National Council of America, Records contains press releases and news flashes from Czechoslovakia under Nazi domination, American Czechoslovakia, and other sources from 1939-1984.
The collection consists of the personal papers of Joseph Josten and includes correspondence, photographs, various subject files, news clippings, and newspapers. The materials relate mainly to Josten's work as a journalist during and after World War II.
This collection contains mimeographs published during 1951-1955 that relate to Czechoslovakia. They are mostly in English and some in the Czech language.
Zajicek's papers are comprised of correspondence, essays, and publications of the Catalog of Peace Efforts and other organizations in which Zajicek was active. Also included are poems by Zajicek. Topics include peace movements, civil rights organizations, alternative theoretical models of a good society, threats to democracy, defense against fascism, and correspondence with Erich Fromm.
The collection consists of Zenkl's papers and includes correspondence, published and unpublished writings, and biographical information. Of particular interest are a memorandum signed by various Eastern European political exiles and Zenkl's unpublished memoirs.
The collection consists of Kopecky's personal papers and includes biographical materials, correspondence, writings, subject files, and some newspaper clippings. The materials mainly relate to Kopecky's work as a political journalist after World War II. Almost all of the materials in the collection are in Czech. English translations are provided in quotations wherever possible.
- Czech Americans 5
- Czech Heritage Collection 3
- Czechoslovak-Americans 2
- Czechoslovakia -- History -- Intervention, 1968 2
- Czechs -- Foreign countries -- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Anti-communist movements 1
- Cold War 1
- Communism 1
- Czechoslovak-Americans -- Archives 1
- Czechs -- Great Britain 1
- Czechs -- Great Britain -- Archives 1
- Human rights workers -- Great Britain 1
- Immigrants -- United States 1
- Kopecky, Rudolf, 1893-1981 -- Archives 1
- Masaryk, Jan, 1886-1948 1
- Peace movements 1
- Poetry 1
- Political refugees -- Czechoslovakia -- Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Czech 10
- French 2
- German 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Italian 1
- Czech Immigrant Symposium 1
- Czechoslovak National Council of America 1
- Josten, Josef, 1913-1985 1
- Kacer, Adolph 1
- Kalvoda, Josef, 1923-1999 1