Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 450
The collection includes material related to student elections and campaigns, handbooks, student council, and other activities James Erixon participated in while a student at Omaha University. Erixon saved a large amount of meeting reminders and similar information mailed to him on 3"x5" notecards from various student organizations including Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity, University Players, debate, and others.
The papers of James H. Nieuwenhuis include seven letters written by Master Sargeant Nieuwenhuis to Mary Virginia, his wife, and Carol Ann, their daughter, while serving in Vietnam from August 1966 to January 1967.
The Janice Boyer Papers include materials related to Janice Boyer's 25 year career at the University of Nebraska at Omaha Criss Library (formerly known as the University Library), 1986-2012. Materials include documents related to library planning, projects, committees, and computer systems.
The papers of Jean Chenoweth Tuohino, class of 1944, includes an OUampi Tee shirt, an OU jacket, news clippings, a program from the 1943 Ma-ie Day festivities, and other material.
Material from the investiture of Jeffrey P. Gold, M.D. as the chancellor of the University of Nebraska at Omaha on September 4, 2019. Includes one invitation, dinner programs, investiture ceremony programs, and the 2018-2019 Access to Exceptional Points of Pride brochure. Dr. Gold was already serving as chancellor of the University of Nebraska Medical Center and had initially been appointed as Interim Chancellor at UNO.
The Jim Thorson Papers is comprised of correspondence and printed material dated from about 1980 until about 1997. This collection has not yet been further arranged or described.
The five year diary of Jinnohn Troeger begins on January 1, 1946 and continues through December 31, 1950. The diary was a gift to Troeger from her mother for Christmas 1945. Troeger's daily entries track social, school, family, work, and other activities in the life of a teenager and young woman in the mid-1940s through 1950. She mentions school, going out with friends and family to shows, skating, other activities, visiting Omaha and Council Bluffs regularly, work, and home life.
The papers of John and Eupha Shanly is composed of correspondence, newsletters and notices from the U.S. consulate in Afghanistan, journals or diaries of John Shanly, drafts of books by Eupha Shanly, research material about Afghanistan, news clippings, a few items from a Christian church in Kabul for Americans, a small number of photographs, and other material.
Papers of UNO Chancellor John Christensen and records from his office.
The John T. Langan Papers hold material accumulated by John Langan during his career at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (1969-2008). The collection includes brochures, booklets, and correspondence for projects, material related to Langan's service on UNO Chancellor John Christensen's inauguration committee, and a campaign poster for Democrat Gene Freund's 1988 congressional bid.
The papers of Josie Metal-Corbin document her career as a professor at UNO, choreographer, and dancer. The collection includes photographs, videos, documents, and other material. Most of the material in this accession is digital in format and was transferred on an external harddrive, 9 flash drives, and 76 DVDs.
- records (documents) 171
- correspondence 122
- photographs 119
- personal papers 100
- clippings (information artifacts) 64
- Scrapbooks 61
- diaries 40
- newsletters 29
- programs (documents) 29
- books 28
- posters 28
- cultural artifacts 26
- audiocassettes 24
- VHS (TM) 22
- brochures 22
- slides (photographs) 22
- minutes (administrative records) 21
- Queer Omaha Archives 20
- fliers (printed matter) 20
- souvenir programs 20 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 78
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 6
- Municipal University of Omaha. Air Force ROTC 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 5
- Weber, Delbert D. 5
- Bail, Philip Milo 4
- Hofschire, Shari 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 4
- Roskens, Ronald William, 1932- 4
- Ruetz, Robert G. 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Music 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of University Communications 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of University Relations 4 + ∧ less