Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 3330
Correspondence, class lists, photographs, slides, the original silk screens, and other material related to the 1941 Univeristy of Omaha Tomahawk student yearbook collected by editor June Anderson Soderlund.
The Bennett papers document roughly the fifty years of Bennett's academic career and his research and publications related to his interests in neuropsychiatry, alcoholism and it's effects on the brain, and the use of curare as medicine. Documents include correspondence, exhibit photographs, articles written by Bennett and materials associated with his professional activities.
The A. Ross McIntyre collection comprises material created by and about Dr. A. Ross McIntyre. The collection contains article reprints and news clippings.
The collection consists of publications and clippings related to Abraham Lincoln. Some news clippings and magazines reference the ambrotype, a type of photo, of Lincoln that is included in the Archives & Special Collections. Many of the clippings include a published copy of the Lincoln Ambrotype owned by the University Libraries.
The Abraham S. Rubintz collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Abraham S. Rubintz. The collection contains article reprints, and article drafts.
The Abram E. Bennett Collection comprises material created by and about Dr. Abram E. Bennett. The collection contains news clippings, article reprints, reports, and promotional publications.
Minutes and policies.
The records include minutes, correspondence, and notes of the Academic Freedeom and Tenure Committee.
The records of the Academic Freedom Coalition of Nebraska (AFCON) include meeting minutes, brochures, membership lists, budgets, special projects, events, and other material documenting the organization's activities. The organization has advocated for legislation at the state level as well as advocated for the University of Nebraska to adopt an academic freedom statement for all campuses.
Accent on Developing Abstract Processes of Thought (ADAPT), Interdisciplinary and Special Programs Records
The record group contains issues of Accent newsletter, 1981-1989, and Sower's Scoop, 1975-1979. The newsletters contain information on topics such as student groups, events, scholarships, agricultural careers, and campus interviews by recruiting employers.
- Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries 2756
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections 437
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Special Collections 137
- Photographs 418
- Agriculture 221
- records (documents) 162
- photographs 141
- correspondence 134
- personal papers 96
- newsletters 89
- Sports 79
- Scrapbooks 74
- clippings (information artifacts) 60
- Agriculture -- Nebraska 48
- World War, 1939-1945 46
- diaries 44
- Quilts 43
- Universities and colleges--Administration 36
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 34
- Intercollegiate Athletics 30
- programs (documents) 30
- audiocassettes 29
- books 28 ∧ less
- English 2736
- Czech 27
- German 11
- French 9
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Russian 4
- Undetermined 4
- Japanese 3
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Slovak 2
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German, Middle High (ca.1050-1500) 1
- Hindi 1
- Croatian 1
- Hungarian 1
- Korean 1
- Latin 1
- Latvian 1 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 79
- Municipal University of Omaha 58
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agronomy and Horticulture 33
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum 22
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Academic Senate 17
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. University Libraries 17
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 14
- University of Nebraska. State Museum 14
- American Quilt Study Group 13
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication 11
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. College of Education and Human Sciences 10
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Food Science and Technology 10
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis 9
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Department of Biological Systems Engineering. 9
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 7
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Department of Animal Science 7
- Avery, Samuel, 1865-1936 6 ∧ less