Milton Crum, Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) Photographs
Scope and Contents
Twenty black and white photographs showing the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus and men in the Army Specialized Training Program at UNL in the 1940s.
- Crum, George Milton, Jr. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The photographs are open for research.
Biographical / Historical
Milton Crum studied mechanical engineering from 1943 to 1944 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and was a member of the Army Specialized Training Program.
0.01 Folders (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Army Specialized Training Program . University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States