"She Made Her Mark," Quilt Exhibit Records
The records include compact discs containing entries and photographs from quilt artists for the exhibit, a booklet about the exhibit, reports, and planning files.
Conditions Governing Access
The records are only minimally processed but are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with the University of Nebraska. Copyrights are retained by the creators of the records or their designees. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Presented by The Quilters Hall of Fame and Fiberarts Connection of Southern California, "She Made Her Mark," was a juried and judged international traveling art quilt exhibit from March 6-June 27, 2007. Thelma Smith and Ann Calland curated the exhibit. The quilts in the exhibit came from all over the world.
0.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Museum exhibits Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Quilts Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Quilts--United States--Exhibitions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum (Organization)
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover and Jaxon Gilner, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States