Huskers Illustrated Magazine
Scope and Contents
The records consist of Huskers Ilustrated magazine, as well as various publications related to University of Nebraska football and a plaque.
- 1973-1996, 2000-2012
Conditions Governing Access
The records are only minimally processed but are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with the University of Nebraska. Copyrights are retained by the creators of the records or their designees. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Huskers Illustrated is published by Landmark Community Newspapers in Lexington, Kentucky. The magazine is published monthly January through May and August, bi-monthly June/July, and weekly September through mid-December. Digital editions of the magazine are available online.
7 Linear Feet (14 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Football -- Nebraska -- History Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Publications Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Football -- History Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States