Kathy Weaver, Quilt National Artists, International Quilt Museum (IQM) Records
Scope and Contents
The records contain artist statements, a resume, postcards, and a booklet related to the artwork "Robo Sapien Agent One."
- 2012, 2019
- Weaver, Kathy (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are only minimally processed but are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with the University of Nebraska. Copyrights are retained by the creators of the records or their designees. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Kathy Weaver is a quilt artist from Highland Park, Illinois, who explores areas of science and technology through robots and organic macro worlds. Utilizing fiber media, Weaver airbrushes paintings on bridal satin, then embroiders and quilts the work.
0.01 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Quilts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Technology Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Textile artist Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum (Organization)
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States