Linda Gass, Quilt National Artists, International Quilt Museum (IQM) Records
Scope and Contents
The records contain artwork, materials used to create artworks, correspondence, an award, and publications.
- Gass, Linda (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are only minimally processed but are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with the University of Nebraska. Copyrights are retained by the creators of the records or their designees. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Linda Gass is an artist and environmental activist from the Bay Area, California, and is known for her intricately stitched paintings about climate change, land use, and water issues in California and the American West.
0.04 Linear Feet (4 folders)
Language of Materials
- California Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Quilts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Textile artist Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. International Quilt Museum (Organization)
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States