Peterson Construction Company, Photo Album
Scope and Contents
Peterson Construction Company, Photo Album contains exterior photographs of houses in Lincoln, Martell, Hickman, and Roca, Nebraska constructed by the Peterson Construction Company of Lincoln, Nebraska around the 1930s.
- Peterson, Ervin E., 1906-1990 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The photo album is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
Ervin E. Peterson founded the Peterson Construction Company in 1932. It operated until 1984. Peterson was born in 1906 in Palmer, Nebraska and grew up in Grand Island, Nebraska. He studied architecture at Union College and received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Nebraska in 1933. Peterson became president and founder of the Home Builders Association of Lincoln in 1950-1954, and later served as regional vice president of the National Association of Homebuilders. Peterson died in 1990, and The Ervin E Peterson Park in Lincoln, Nebraska is dedicated in his honor.
1 Linear Feet (1 item)
Language of Materials
- Architects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture, Domestic--United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States