University Association for Administrative Development (UAAD), Records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of University Association for Administration Development's bylaws, executive board and general membership records including minutes of meetings, treasurer's reports and budget records, membership rosters, committee records, newsletters, event fliers and workshop planning files, and materials related to awards.
Conditions Governing Access
The records are only minimally processed but are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights and copyright reside with the University of Nebraska. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
Founded in 1961, the University Association for Administrative Development (UAAD) provided leadership, networking, professional development and growth on behalf of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's managerial/professional employees. The UAAD dissolved in July 2022.
9 Linear Feet (9 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Employees Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln Subject Source: Local sources
- minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States