Football Audiovisual Recordings, Athletic Records
Scope and Contents
The collection is comprised of University of Nebraska-Lincoln game films from 1928-2018. While the bulk of the films is 16 mm, though there is a considerable amount of VHS as well.
Eight (8) games/films were digitized in 2013, they are: Early Football Footage (ca. 1928-1936), 1940 Rose Bowl vs. Stanford, 1951 game vs. Penn State, 1953 game vs. Illinois, 1962 Gotham Bowl vs. Miami, 1965 game vs. Kansas State, 1971 game vs. Oklahoma, and a Track and Field tour.
The collection also includes video and photographs on a CD of University of Nebraska-Lincoln head football coach Scott Frost's induction into the Orange Bowl Hall of Fame in Miami, Florida on December 28 and 29, 2018.
- Majority of material found within 1928-2018
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Athletics (Organization)
- Zaidman, Michael (Person)
56.75 Linear Feet (57 boxes) : vhs, beta, cd, 3/4 in. game tapes.
Language of Materials
- Football -- Nebraska Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Intercollegiate Athletics Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Nebraska -- Athletics Subject Source: Local sources
- (cc) 2023
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States