Student Activities and Publications, University High School Records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of newsletters, yearbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, vinyl recordings, and programs created by the students at the Teachers College High School and University High School from 1931 until 1967.
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights and copyright reside with the University of Nebraska. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
The school was known as the Teachers College High School from 1911 to 1955 and then became the University High School from 1956 until it closed in 1967.
5.9 Linear Feet (10 boxes, 1 OS folder)
Language of Materials
- Artifacts Subject Source: Local sources
- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High schools Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Teachers College
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States