Alumni Reunions, University High School Records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of newsletters, oral history information, scrapbooks, and other records relating to class reunions.
- 1974-1977, 1990-2008, 2017
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights and copyright reside with the University of Nebraska. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical / Historical
The school was known as the Teachers College High School from 1911 to 1955 and then became the University High School from 1956 until it closed in 1967. The high school alumni have held reunions throughout the years since the closure of the school.
1 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Teachers College
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Glover, 2022.
- (cc) 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States