"Curtis Aggie," Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (Curtis) Records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains "The Curtis Aggie," a Nebraska School of Agriculture (now Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis) newsletter, from 1939 to 1963.
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture-Curtis (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights and copyright reside with the University of Nebraska. For permission to reproduce or to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections.
Biographical or Historical Information
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture first began as a high school about 1913 when the state Legislature accepted the Curtis bid to build the facility. The last student of the high school graduated in 1968. This was after the 1965 beginning of the University of Nebraska School of Technical Agriculture at Curtis (UNSTA) which offered Agriculture Drafting, Surveying and Soil Science and Agriculture Machinery Mechanics Technology as post-secondary education opportunities.
Language of Materials
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States