E.A. Burnett, Subject Correspondence, Chancellor Records
Scope and Contents
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by subject and covers a wide range of topics related to university administration and activities. Among the subjects are: university events such as honors day, charter day, convocations and commencements; student financial aid and scholarships; military training and the War Department; budgets and planning; campus buildings; faculty and staff; the Board of Regents; University Foundation; and educational associations.
4.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- American Council on Education
- Bryan, Charles W.
- Buildings Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Capital Commission
- Cochran, Roy L.
- Commencement ceremonies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Convocations Subject Source: Local sources
- Davis & Wilson Architects
- Federal Land Bank
- Gray, Carl R.
- Gregg, Will C.,
- Hartman, John P.,
- Honors Day Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Jensen, Anton H.
- Lincoln Cathedral Choir
- Lindley, E.H.
- North Central Association
- Scholarships Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. School of Music
- Women -- Education -- United States Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives & Special Collections, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries Repository
Archives & Special Collections
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
P.O. Box 884100
Lincoln NE 68588-4100 United States