Katie Johnson Papers, 1886
The papers of Katie Johnson of Newport, New Hampshire, include six letters from her sister Emma Kimball and her mother in Vermont. The letters cover typical family matters including accidents, weather, fires, farming matters including new lambs and crops, maple syrup season, illnesses, socializing, and other matters.
Based on description provided by the seller.
- Johnson, Katie (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
0.01 Cubic Feet (1 folder) : Correspondence
Language of Materials
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women -- New England -- 19th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Katie Johnson Papers, 1886
- Amy Schindler; Angela Kroeger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States