UNO Office of Student Affairs Records
Scope and Contents
The records of UNO's Student Affairs include photographs, UNO housing contracts, and material about student organizations including African Americans Organization, student government, and Student Programming Organization.
New material added 2017-05-08: This collection includes folders on student housing, the university program and facilities fee, financial aid, student government, ID cards, student ambassadors, and academic advising. A small collection of UNO telephone directories is also included.
- circa 1983-2015
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, the Nebraska Public Records Statutes (Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09), and other relevant regulations. Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Nebraska Omaha assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, Archives & Special Collections will provide information about copyright owners and related information. Securing permission to publish or use material is the responsibility of the researcher. Note that unless specifically transferred to the University of Nebraska at Omaha, any applicable copyrights may be held by another individual or entity. Further information about copyright policy is available at http://libguides.unomaha.edu/library_policies.
2.33 Cubic Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Collection has not yet been arranged and described.
Transferred by Rita Henry, Student Affairs, in 2014.
New material added 2017-05-08: Rita Henry gathered these materials as she was clearing out her office in preparation for retirement.
- Student affairs services Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs
- administrative reports Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- directories Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- records (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- UNO Office of Student Affairs Records
- Angela Kroeger; Amy Schindler; Les Valentine
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- 2nd edition
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States