UNO Counseling and Guidance Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook documents counseling and guidance program, faculty, staff, students, and alumni at the University of Nebraska at Omaha through photographs, news clippings, brochures, and other material. A strong focus is faculty, staff, and students in the College of Education. Scrapbook cover is printed with "University of Omaha 1908" and Arts & Sciences Hall.
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education (Creator, Organization)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Counseling Center (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, the Nebraska Public Records Statutes (Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09), and other relevant regulations. Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Nebraska Omaha assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, Archives & Special Collections will provide information about copyright owners and related information. Securing permission to publish or use material is the responsibility of the researcher. Note that unless specifically transferred to the University of Nebraska at Omaha, any applicable copyrights may be held by another individual or entity. Further information about copyright policy is available at http://libguides.unomaha.edu/library_policies.
0.4 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Collection has not yet been arranged and described.
Received by Criss Library prior to 2014. Accession details are incomplete or absent.
- Counseling in higher education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal University of Omaha
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- brochures Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- UNO Counseling and Guidance Scrapbook
- Angela Kroeger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Amy Schindler
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States