River City Gender Alliance Records
The records of the River City Gender Alliance (RCGA) include copies of the organization's newsletters, brochures, fliers, and other documents. The collection also includes material from other local and national organizations.
- River City Gender Alliance (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No records may be digitized and made available online. Directory information and membership lists shall be restricted for 20 years.
The Conditions Governing Access policy of UNO Libraries' Archives and Special Collections is available at https://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/about-us/library-policies/archives-policies.php.
Conditions Governing Use
The Conditions Governing Use policy of UNO Libraries' Archives and Special Collections is available at https://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/about-us/library-policies/archives-policies.php.
1 Cubic Feet (1 record carton) : newsletters, brochures
Language of Materials
Collection has not yet been arranged and described.
The material was stored in the meeting space used by RCGA or in the hands of individual members before being donated. Received into UNO Libraries by Amy Schindler on June 14, 2022.
RCGA donated 109 books and serials, which were separated and reviewed for addition to the book collection in Archives and Special Collections. Search the library catalog for those titles.
The Statement on Harmful Materials of UNO Libraries' Archives and Special Collections is available at https://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/about-us/library-policies/archives-policies.php.
- Queer Omaha Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Sexual minorities -- Nebraska -- Omaha Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- brochures Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- records (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- River City Gender Alliance Records
- Amy Schindler; Angela Kroeger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States