UNO Department of Mathematics Records
This collection is primarily a selection of scholarly articles and published by UNO Mathematics faculty. Also included are selected conference proceedings and materials from UNO Sponsored Projects.
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Mathematics (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, the Nebraska Public Records Statutes (Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09), and other relevant regulations. Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Nebraska Omaha assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, Archives & Special Collections will provide information about copyright owners and related information. Securing permission to publish or use material is the responsibility of the researcher. Note that unless specifically transferred to the University of Nebraska at Omaha, any applicable copyrights may be held by another individual or entity. Further information about copyright policy is available at https://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/about-us/library-policies/index.php.
1 Cubic Feet (1 box) : Scholarly article reprints; reports
Language of Materials
Collection has not yet been arranged and described.
These materials were in the office of the Mathematics chairperson when Professor Jim Rogers moved into the room.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Mathematics
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
- articles Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- proceedings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- records (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- reprints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- serials (publications) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rogers, Jim (Donor, Person)
- UNO Department of Mathematics Records
- Les Valentine; Angela Kroeger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States