Center for Afghanistan Studies Accession 2019-055, circa 1955-2006
Scope and Contents
The addition to the Center for Afghanistan Studies series includes material about President Hamid Karzai’s visit to Nebraska and UNO, news clippings, and reports received by the center.
- circa 1955-2006
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Center for Afghanistan Studies (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, the Nebraska Public Records Statutes (Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09), and other relevant regulations. Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g., a cause of action under common law for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Nebraska Omaha assumes no responsibility.
0.17 Cubic Feet (1 box) : Maps; Correspondence; News Clippings
Language of Materials
Materials transferred from the Center for Afghan Studies in 2017. Received by Bob Nash. Formally accessioned on 2019-08-29.
- Afghanistan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- maps (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Center for Afghanistan Studies (Donor, Organization)
Part of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Archives & Special Collections Repository
Archives & Special Collections
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
6001 Dodge St.
Omaha Nebraska 68182-0237 United States