Young Men's Christian Association of Omaha
The Young Men's Christian Association of Omaha was the former name of the YMCA of Greater Omaha.
From http://metroymca.org/about/history/ : The Omaha Area YMCA started on April 2, 1866 by a Union Pacific Purchasing Agent (George Frost).
The current branches of the YMCA of Greater Omaha include:
Downtown (current building located at 430 S 20th Street opened in 1969); Butler-Gast (June 17, 1995), formerly the North Branch (December, 1945), and Miller Park Branch (January, 1946); Maple Street (1953), formerly the West YMCA, current building located at 7502 Maple Street, which had an expansion/renovation completed in November, 2001; the Council Bluffs Branch merged with the YMCA Of Greater Omaha in 1972 and the current facility at 430 S 4th Street opened in 1979; Camp Pokamoke (1972) was sold in 2011; Southwest (January, 1981), which had an expansion/renovation in 1997; Sarpy (December 7, 1997), which had an expansion/renovation completed in October, 2001; the LaFern Williams South YMCA was purchased from the Omaha Housing Authority (October, 1999) and had an expansion/renovation in December, 2007; North Omaha Teen Center (June 2001); Twin Rivers (April 9, 2003); Mills County (June 3, 2006); and Armbrust (January 2, 2008).